Transforming empty space into an exciting retail destination
Young America offers comprehensive design assistance to help turn an empty space into an exciting, premium youth specialty store.
- Starting from a blueprint of your store, and from a recommended product listing by our local sales representative and our Young America Product Manager, we prepare a fully merchandised floor plan for your review and approval. This floor plan includes wall locations, flooring changes and product graphic positioning.
- Our design team provides you with an extensive set of plans for construction, electrical, flooring, graphics, wall finishes and furniture merchandising, as well as a comprehensive accessory listing (style sheet) for each vignette with a resource listing for accessory vendors (accessories not supplied by Young America).
- Once you receive your plans and you provide these to your local contractor (Young America does not provide contractors), the work begins on your new Signature Shop.
- Our design team and sales representative keep in touch with you throughout the construction process as we prepare your floor samples and store graphics for installation as your construction nears completion.
- Signature Shop projects typically take approximately 12 weeks to complete from the creation of the first floor plan, assuming the location is secured and available.